IPEDS: Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System
IPEDS is the primary source for data on colleges, universities, and technical and vocational postsecondary institutions in the United States. They have a data center, tables on national and state level enrollment and graduation rates, and other resources.
Collegiate Reporting Surveys
We engage in external surveys for transparency and to be a part of various collegiate rankings and publications. The following is a list of our major surveys.
- ACT Institutional Data Questionnaire
- Association of Independent California Colleges and Universities (AICCU): Undergraduate Admissions Survey, Undergraduate Financial Aid Survey
- College Board: Annual Survey of Colleges
- Peterson's: Annual Survey of Undergraduate Institutions, Annual Survey of Graduate and Professional Institutions, Annual Survey of Undergraduate Financial Aid
- US News and World Report: Main Survey, Finances, Financial Aid
- WSCUC Annual Reporting: reporting for our regional accreditor, the WASC Senior College and University Commission
- Higher Education Arts Data Services (HEADS): reporting for our music school accreditor, the National Association of Schools of Music
- California Student Aid Commission Cal Grant Reporting
- Voluntary Support of Education (VSE)
- National Association of College and University Business Officers (NACUBO): Benchmarking Survey, Tuition Discount Survey