Event Health & Safety
As of 4.1.2023
Masks and Distancing
- Masks will no longer be required for public performances on campus.
- Physical distancing is not required, but audience seating capacity may be altered for each event.
Ticketing and Entry
- Online tickets or seat confirmation can be printed or shown through mobile devices when entering the building.
- Ushers will check tickets upon entry into the hall, if necessary.
- Lines may form outside of the building. For most events, doors to venues will open 30 minutes prior to concert start time.
Ventilation and Sanitation
- The HVAC system at 50 Oak Street is highly filtered and regulated. Fresh filtered air flows in and out of the building in a variety of ways, and filters are routinely monitored and changed.
- All performance venues at 50 Oak Street are supplied with 100% fresh filtered outdoor air which is tempered for comfort. Performance spaces are designed to exhaust air, rather than recirculate it, which increases air changes and helps to maintain a healthy environment.