- Performance Calendar
- Live Stream
Tiny Dorm Concert: Student Curated
What’s cool about this evening of student-curated performances:
- A bit of classical, a bit of electronic, an original song. Like SFCM, tonight’s program is eclectic.
- See SFCM alumni, faculty, and students perform on a single night.
Alexandra Simpson, Viola '20
Cello Suite 4 - Johann Sebastian Bach
V. Bourree I and Bouree II
Elizabeth Dorman, Piano '09
Domenico Scarlatti Set
Pei-Ling Lin, Viola '12 (faculty)
Suite 5 - Johann Sebastian Bach
Sam Weiser, Violin '19
Stargazing for Violin and Electronics, Takuma Itoh
Cynthia Sun, Piano '20
6 Bagatelles for Solo Piano, Op. 126 - Ludwig van Beethoven
Andante con moto
cantabile e compiacevole
Allegro, and Andante
cantabile e grazioso
Shaina Evoniuk, Violin '08
Christine Lee, Cello '20
Cello Suite 3 IV. Sarabande - Johann Sebastian Bach
'In Memoriam' - Andrew Imbrie(2002)
Knox Barber Jazz Trio
Julian Archer, Drums '21
Eli Braddock, Guitar '22
Knox Barber, Bass '21
I’m Getting Sentimental Over You - George Bassman
I Love You - Cole Porter
Dana (alum and former Pre-College faculty) and Jean-Michel Fonteneau (faculty)
“Being with What Is”, a WholeHearted Musician Talk and Q+A
Prayer- Homage to Ernest Bloch
Prokofiev and Shostakovich Strolling in Moscow
Where to watch and concert details:
- Watch the live stream either on SFCM’s YouTube account or the Tiny Dorm webpage.
- Tonight’s emcee is Aubrey Bergauer, VP of Strategic Communications and Executive Director of the Center for Innovation.
- Performances are 20-25 minutes, with a brief—or shall we say, tiny—intermission before the next act begins.