Student Right to Know
The Student Right-to-Know Act requires that institutions receiving Title IV funding disclose certain information to all enrolled students.
Entitled Information and Location:
- Institutional graduation/Completion Rates (Office of the Registrar)
- Campus crime statistics and institutional security policies: Follow link or contact the Associate Dean for Student Affairs (Office of Student Affairs)
- Withdrawal Procedure: Consult the current Collegiate Catalog under Tuition and Fees and Academic Regulations (Office of the Registrar)
- Cost of Attendance and Refund policy and summary of requirements for return of Title IV grants or loans (Office of Financial Aid / Student Billing)
- Current academic programs of the institution (current degree programs, educational/training programs, faculty, names of associations, agencies accrediting the institution: Consult the current Collegiate Catalog)
- Description of special facilities and services for disabled students: Follow link or contact the Associate Dean for Student Affairs (Office of Student Affairs)
- Financial assistance availability and eligibility (Office of Financial Aid)
- Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (Office of the Registrar)
- An individual may contact the Bureau for Private Postsecondary Education for review of a complaint. The bureau may be contacted at 2535 Capitol Oaks Drive, Suite 400, Sacramento, CA 95833, www.bppe.ca.gov, 916-431-6924 (tel), or 916-263-1897 (fax).
- Learn about how we ensure that the concerns and complaints of collegiate students are addressed fairly and are resolved promptly.