The health and safety of the SFCM community is of the highest priority. As of August 1, 2021, all SFCM faculty, staff and collegiate students are required to be fully vaccinated against the COVID-19 virus. To help maintain a safe environment on campus for the SFCM community, patrons of SFCM events are required to show proof of full vaccination. More information regarding SFCM safety protocols for events and concerts can be read below. View performance calendar.
Required Proof of Vaccination
- Patrons of events taking place in SFCM facilities, and who are 12 years of age and older are required to show proof of full vaccination against the COVID-19 virus (utilizing a vaccine approved by the World Health Organization). Full vaccination is defined as two weeks after the final dose in the vaccination regimen.
- When registering or purchasing seats for SFCM events, each event listed on the SFCM website will include an online link to register for seats. Proof of vaccination will be asked for upon entry into SFCM buildings for events.
- Patrons who fail to show proof of vaccination or to follow SFCM’s safety protocols will be barred from entering and/or removed from campus facilities.
- Pre-College has different vaccination protocols. Pre-College events may only be open to the SFCM Pre-College community to attend.
Masks and Distancing
- A face covering is required for entry into SFCM’s facilities and must be worn at all times. Face masks must completely cover the nose and mouth. Gaiters, bandannas, and masks with exhaust valves are not acceptable.
- Physical distancing is not required, but audience seating capacity may be altered for each event.
Ticketing and Entry
- Online tickets or seat confirmation can be printed or shown through mobile devices when entering the building. Tickets will not be available for pickup at will call.
- Front of House staff will check for tickets as patrons enter the building and ushers will guide patrons to their seats.
- Lines may form outside of the building. For most events, doors to venues will open 30 minutes prior to concert start time.
- The SFCM Blue Bird Cafe is currently closed for concerts at this time.
- Face masks must be worn before entering the building.
Ventilation and Sanitation
- The HVAC system at 50 Oak Street is highly filtered and regulated. Fresh filtered air flows in and out of the building in a variety of ways, and filters are routinely monitored and changed.
- All performance venues at 50 Oak Street are supplied with 100% fresh filtered outdoor air which is tempered for comfort. Performance spaces are designed to exhaust air, rather than recirculate it, which increases air changes and helps to maintain a healthy environment.
- All spaces at SFCM are cleaned and sanitized on a daily basis, including performance venues and restrooms.