- Intermediate Acting
- BA, Writing and Performance, New College of California
- Kloons on Ice, 1989–1999
- Make*A*Circus, 1994–1995
- Nothing To Hide, 1994–1996
AWARDS AND DISTINCTIONS
- Emerging Playwright Award, 2002, 2005, 2006, 2011
- June Anne Baker Prize, 2006
- Heideman Award Finalist, 2011
What is your hometown?
What is your favorite recording?
Rapper's Delight (Swedish Chef version).
What are you passionate about outside of music?
Theatre, circus, cooking, baseball, travel, and learning.
Who were your major teachers?
Jim Cranna, Davis Robinson, and Avner Eisenberg.
What question do you wish students would ask sooner rather than later?
“How could I do better?”
Who are three students you have had the privilege of teaching?
Rodney Earl Jackson Jr., Ida Cuttler, and Lucas Baisch.