Departments and Faculty
There is no prescreening requirement for harpsichord applicants.
- One J.S. Bach French suite or other dance suite of Bach or two preludes and fugues from The Well-Tempered Clavier
- One movement of a composer of the English Virginalist school or a work by a French baroque composer
- One Scarlatti sonata
- One work of the English Virginalist school or a toccata of Frescobaldi or Froberger
- One major work of J.S. Bach (e.g. an English Suite or Partita, Chromatic Fantasy and Fugue, Italian Concerto, Overture in B Minor, or another large work)
- One suite by one of the following composers: L. Couperin, D'Anglebert, Froberger, F. Couperin, or Rameau
We are not currently accepting applications for Organ.
For audition dates, please visit Auditions.