Get started on your studies!
Departments and Faculty
UPDATED JANUARY 7, 2022
Applicants will submit a final audition self-recording in an audiovisual format and attend a virtual interview with Timothy Bach, Chair of Collaborative Piano. There will be no performance in the virtual interview.
There is no prescreening requirement for collaborative piano applicants.
Applicants with any concerns regarding creating a recording of the repertoire with a singer in person due to COVID-19 limits should email email@example.com.
Repertoire for Master of Music and Professional Studies Certificate
- Two major solo works. One must be composed by a woman and/or person from a historically underrepresented racial/ethnic group. (Refer to graduate piano requirements)
- One complete instrumental sonata chosen from the following:
- Beethoven: Violin Sonata No. 5 in F Major
- Brahms: Violin Sonata No. 2 in A Major
- Four vocal pieces chosen from the following:
- Strauss: Allerseelen
- Barber: The Monk and His Cat
- Brahms: Meine Liebe ist Grün
- Schubert: Ganymed
- Debussy: C’est l’extase
- Puccini: Mi chiamano Mimi
For audition dates, please visit Auditions.