Creativity and Social Impact Competition - LumiVoce (ends 1/29)
In this project SFCM students are given the opportunity to utilize their talents and expertise to support wildlife conservation through the creation of collaborative musical productions on a competitive platform.
- Each competition participant must be at least 18 years of age.
- Each participant must be a currently enrolled student with the San Francisco Conservatory of Music (“SFCM”).
- Each participant must duly sign and return the Competition’s “Copyright Assignment Agreement” as a condition of having his or her proposal considered.
- Collaboration on an album entitled Ensoul - A Voice for the Wild.
- Combination of classical music with the sounds of nature, wildlife, and the human voice in an effort to awaken the desire to protect wildlife.
- Reviving classical music for a new generation through innovation, technology, and creativity while enhancing its social impact.
There will be 7-8 awards for tracks, each consisting of $1,000. Because each entrant is allowed up to 3 tracks, it is possible for each entrant to win between $1,000 to $3,000. Winners will be featured on LumiVoce’s A Voice for the Wild YouTube channel and will potentially be included in the release of the Ensoul album, subject to final approval of executive producers from LumiVoce.
Click here for more information, including the application link, click here.